Sanskar International School (SIS), Paratwada aims to be an institute of excellence in academic and in the holistic development of character of the students, thereby catering to individuals with varied aptitude and transforming their potential to make them into real achievers.
Our Mission is to provide a vibrant forum for quality education, with a scientific temper, adaptive to the changing needs of time.
1. To focus a caring environment and take care of individual needs in order to develop the overall personality of children
2. To promote self-confidence in children and develop active and creative minds.
3. To set trend of specialised education (inviting eminent guest to guide our young students)
4. To enable them to strive and survive in the advance and competitive world of tomorrow by creating tech-savvies of today.
5. To create an environment where the students can explore themselves and give their best.
6. To garner the best values from the Indian Tradition and other world cultures and expose the children to rich the Indian culture and spiritual heritage, creating genuine respect for their country.At same time acquaint them with the world heritage and engender in them a spirit of openness, respect, tolerance.
Our objective is to maintain sharp focus on the pursuit of knowledge and skill, enhance and promote excellence in teaching and learning, encourage the cultivation of relationship with humanity, service and community outreach, nurture and inspire character, commitment, creativity, learning and ensure a holistic development of the child by incorporating traditional Indian values.